Saturday, May 20, 2006

We Haven't Been Starving...

I wanted to post a couple of meals we've eaten. I love seeing other people's food and hope you enjoy looking at mine. I hope you drool a little too!


A bed of Spicy Dhal and Tomatoes with Chickpea and Mushroom Curry topped with Basmati Rice.


Summer Pepper Stir-Fry


Tofu and Mushrooms

Chinese Dinner



Sunday Night Pizzas
(our new tradition)



B's Pizza-he's from Chicago and therefore uber-picky about his pie. Biggest compliment ever: "this is the best non-chicago pizza I've ever had."
I'm patting myself on the back.


My Veggie Cheeseless Pizza with Soy Sausage (a first for me)


6 comments:

Eat Peace Please said...

I like your page and that dal looks awesome. I especially like your plates and dishware!

Eat Peace Please said...

I also just posted you a comment under your Sloppy Lentils post.

My Inner Geek said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
My Inner Geek said...

Thanks eatpeaceplease! Dhal is so easy and so flexible to work with. We've had spinach dhal, spicy, and this week--Dhal with coconut. I love that it can be paired with other dishes as an accent or stand alone with just some rice. I have been using Curried Favors by Maya Kaimal MacMillan. It's not a vegan cookbook, just a fantastic Indian cookbook with a ton of veggie recipes. I highly recommend it.

Anonymous said...

mmmm...the dal looks SO good! Good luck in a marathon. I'm runing my first in 3 days. Getting really nervous!!!

Anonymous said...

All your food looks so good...I don't know which meal to comment on!