Saturday, April 22, 2006

Mid(end of)week Munchies

I have been faithfully logging on to Eat Peace Please everyday and decided I would try my hand at this Midweek Munchies thing. Being so new to the world of blogging, I'm not sure about different aspects of this medium...who can I link to? is it okay to link to people who have no clue who I am and probably wouldn't be interested in my blog? can I use other people's blog ideas like Midweek Munchies? So, I'm just blazing ahead without a lot of answers.

Harmonias Midweek Munchies Meme
A Veg*n Meme

What wonderful foods did you bring home from the grocery store?

Midweek Munchies: What Ann is contributing for the week


B and I had a very exciting Friday night...we went to Wegman's(it's slightly better than a Friday night Target trip and I must share with everyone that most of the people we saw in Wegman's were couples who seemed to also have nothing better to do on a Friday night). I'm all about smoothies at the moment so I wanted to stock up on some smoothie supplies.

1 bag frozen strawberries
1 bag frozen raspberries
1 bag frozen blackberries
1 bag frozen peaches
1 pint raspberry sorbet
1 pint lemon sorbet
1 pint chocolate sorbet
pinapple juice concentrate
orange juice concentrate
3 mini cartons chocolate silk
1 carton vanilla silk
2 pkgs silken tofu
apple juice
pinapple juice
orange juice
silk yogurts: vanilla, blueberry, & raspberry
bunch of bananas
fresh watermelon
fresh pinapple
3 limes
Negra Modelo
coffee

The last three items aren't exactly for the smoothies.


Links to other Midweek Munchies
(If you participate, leave your link in the comments and I'll post it below; or, you can post in the comments)

Click here for the Midweek Munchies code
Click here for Harmonia's blog

Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!
Technorati Tag:

A special thanks to Running2Ks and Rift for all of their help with coding, graphics, and encouragement for this project.

PURPOSE of Midweek Munchies: Put together by a small group of Veg Women, we hope to spread the word about healthy vegetarianism while obtaining idea starters for meals, recipes, learn about new products, and meet other female veg*n bloggers. Visiting and commenting on other participants lists are encouraged but not required. Have fun and Go Veg!

1 comment:

Harmonia said...

I saw you on my incoming links and realized I had never been here before! Great list! I'm so glad that you joined! I will add you to the blog roll...my list is up as well...

http://harmonia.blogsome.com

Hope to visit you often!