Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Homemade Ravioli x2

Saturday was my kind of day. Sleep in a little, hit Whole Foods Market, bake while listening to This American Life, and creating a delicious meal (even if it took 7 hours.).

Here we have two recipes combined as I was nervous our guests (soon to be parents M & R). The bottom is a Garlic White Bean Sauce topped with two kinds of homemade ravioli (they're not pretty because I did everything by hand). The orange is a Chili Dough stuffed with Pumpkin, Pecan, & Sage. On the bottom of the picture we have Herbed Dough stuffed with Poricni Mushrooms & Tofu Ricotta. The whole thing is drizzled with a Walnut Pesto. I roasted some red peppers as a garnish. I loved every minute of the day and every bite of the food.

We also had Apple, Fennel, & Squash Soup along with an extremely decadent Le Bete Noir (the little beast-a flourless chocolate cake). I hope they enjoyed it as much as I did. Recipes to follow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you posting recipes again. Let me know if this one freezes well---it looks delicious. Yummy, Yummy. Love, LR